|Additional Copies of Group Information|
Renewal Materials and the applicable fee must be submitted by the Renewal Materials due date listed in the Timeline for Currently Accredited Programs. Once a program’s Renewal Materials are approved, the program will receive a site visit within 6 months of the Renewal Materials due date.
- Meet all Candidacy Requirements
Tasks for Programs:
- Submit Renewal Materials and applicable fee on or within the same calendar month as the Renewal Materials due date published within the timeline for currently accredited programs.
- Prepare for site visit by NAEYC Assessors by fine tuning the five sources of evidence using the Tools for Self-Assessment in TORCH.
- Continue to gather evidence of performance and make improvements
Renewal Materials Accepted: The program is eligible for a site visit and will be hearing from an NAEYC Assessor in the near future.
- Continue towards NAEYC Accreditation by resubmitting Renewal Materials on the next available Renewal Materials due date.
- Withdraw from the Renewal process at this time and resubmit an Intent to Renew within one year of the expiration of NAEYC Accreditation. If a program does not submit a new Intent to Renew within one year of its Valid Until Date, it must successfully complete the four step NAEYC Accreditation process for programs seeking initial accreditation to regain its status as an NAEYC Accredited program.
- Appeal the Renewal Materials decision by moving forward with the formal appeal process.