NAEYC coordinates a number of resources to inform and assist programs as they achieve program quality improvement through NAEYC Accreditation.
TORCH - The Online Resource Center Headquarters is a resource for programs pursuing NAEYC Accreditation. Read more...
- The Program Record provides you with resources and important information about your program's NAEYC Accreditation. All currently-accredited programs and programs that have submitted the Enrollment Form (Step 1) have access to the Program Record.
Get Local Support -
Connect with a local accreditation facilitation project (AFP) or an NAEYC Affiliate to learn about opportunities for your program to receive technical assistance and/or funding as it works to earn and maintain NAEYC Accreditation.
- the monthly e-newsletter, provides the latest information on NAEYC Accreditation and announcements of new helpful resources for NAEYC-Accredited programs or programs in the accreditation process. Sign up to receive this useful newsletter today!
Accreditation Training Center
- focuses on developing and delivering training programs needed to better understand and navigate the NAEYC Accreditation Process. Available at our national and Affiliate conferences, at headquarters, and through online "listen & learn" presentations and webinars. Connect with the Training Center today!
Accreditation Program Support
- provides prompt, reliable responses to all of your questions about NAEYC Accreditation of your early childhood program. Connect with an expert accreditation coordinator today!
- Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about all aspects of the NAEYC Accreditation system.