“Critical injury” is defined as an injury that:
- places life in jeopardy,
- produces unconsciousness or head injury,
- results in substantial loss of blood,
- involves the fracture of an arm or a leg,
- involves the amputation of a leg, arm, hand or foot,finger or toe
- consists of burns to a portion of the body,
- or causes the loss of sight in an eye.
Speak directly with NAEYC Early Learning Program staff about the NAEYC Accreditation process, educational qualifications, groups, and much more by submitting a Consultation Request.