Program Support Resources Flyer
NAEYC coordinates a number of resources to inform and assist programs as they achieve program quality improvement through NAEYC Accreditation.
TORCH - The Online Resource Center Headquarters is a resource for programs pursuing NAEYC Accreditation. Read more...
- The Program Record provides you with resources and important information about your program's NAEYC Accreditation. All currently-accredited programs and programs that have submitted the Enrollment Form (Step 1) have access to the Program Record.
Get Local Support -
Connect with a local accreditation facilitation project (AFP) or an NAEYC Affiliate to learn about opportunities for your program to receive technical assistance and/or funding as it works to earn and maintain NAEYC Accreditation.
- the monthly e-newsletter, provides the latest information on NAEYC Accreditation and announcements of new helpful resources for NAEYC-Accredited programs or programs in the accreditation process. Sign up to receive this useful newsletter today!
Accreditation Training Center
- focuses on developing and delivering training programs needed to better understand and navigate the NAEYC Accreditation Process. Available at our national and Affiliate conferences, at headquarters, and through online "listen & learn" presentations and webinars. Connect with the Training Center today!
Accreditation Program Support
- provides prompt, reliable responses to all of your questions about NAEYC Accreditation of your early childhood program. Connect with an expert accreditation coordinator today!
- Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about all aspects of the NAEYC Accreditation system.
- View four short videos prodcuced for your use on YouTube
. Upload them to your website and share at staff and parent meetings and conferences. All four videos are available on one DVD through the NAEYC Online Store
Brochures and Other Promotional Materials
- Brochures designed for families and the community describe NAEYC's Accreditation process and emphasize its role in assuring high-quality early childhood education. Pins, magnets, and pens can help you celebrate your accreditation.