Welcome to NAEYC's 2014 Annual Conference and Expo. We are pleased and honored to have you as part of our program. Below is information that will help make your session and your experience in Dallas as productive and rewarding as possible.
Presenter Schedule Now Available!
All sessions have been scheduled. Click here for scheduling details. Be certain to click on the session title to view the room set and capacity.
Audio Visual Information
Audio Visual Standard Set– The following A/V equipment will be provided for Conference sessions: a screen, LCD projector, stand, one table microphone, and one podium microphone per session. For sessions with four or more presenters, an additional table microphone will be provided. The LCD projector will have a VGA cable long enough for the presenter to operate their laptop from the podium. HDMI, DVI or any other type of connection to the projector will not be provided.
Attention Apple – Mac and Sony users – If you will be using your own Mac or Sony computer for your presentation: It's vital that you bring your own adapter so that your laptop can connect to the LCD projector. Adapters will not be available on-site.
How to order additional AV equipment – Any additional A/V equipment is at the presenter’s expense. Please note that this includes: Computer audio patch kits (needed if you have sound embedded in your PowerPoint/multimedia presentation), flipcharts and laptops. Any additional AV equipment is at the presenter’s expense. If you need to rent additional A/V equipment, you may rent it from the audio visual provider using the A/V rental order form.
If you need to order additional sound (i.e. microphones and/or a computer audio patch for PowerPoint/multimedia presentations that have sound embedded) or internet, you must follow the instructions below. Note: The process for ordering sound and/or internet is different depending on where your session is taking place.
Sessions taking place at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
- If your session is at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center and you need to order additional microphones and/or a computer audio patch, please refer to the KBHCC information sheet.
- To order internet for sessions taking place at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, please contact Smart City Networks at firstname.lastname@example.org or (214) 853-8900.
Sessions taking place at the Omni Dallas Hotel
- If your session is at the Omni Dallas Hotel and you need to order additional microphones or a computer audio patch, please use the Omni AV order form.
- To order internet for sessions taking place at the Omni Dallas Hotel, please contact Encore Event Technologies at: Phillip.Thomas@encore-us.com or (214) 979-2509.
You may now upload your SESSION HANDOUTS online! This will allow attendees to review and print handouts prior to and after the Conference. Note: Presenters are also encouraged to bring a sufficient number of handouts on-site.
To upload your handouts, go to the link below and follow the instructions provided:
- Enter the user name and password of the Primary Presenter
- Select the proposal to which you want to attach a handout
- Click the link that says "click here to edit upload handout"
- Attach your document and click "upload files"
- To ensure that you uploaded the correct file, click on the file to view it
- To save and close, click Save and Continue
Registration and Travel Arrangements
All presenters need to register for the Conference and make their own travel and housing arrangements. Presenters receive a discounted registration fee. In order to receive this discount, please use the registration discount code provided in your proposal acceptance email. If you need the presenter discount code resent to you, please email email@example.com.
Presenters, register today with our presenter registration form.
Presenter Member- $180 (until November 8)
Presenter Nonmember- $280 (until November 8)
Please follow the corresponding guidelines when presenting a session.
Location of Conference Events
Conference sessions will take place at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center located at 650 S Griffin Street, Dallas, TX 75202 and the Omni Dallas Hotel located at 555 S. Lamar, Dallas, TX 75202.
All changes to presenter contact information and program listings which will appear in the Final Program must be completed by Tuesday, August 5. Please note: Research poster titles may be edited by NAEYC staff.
In September, you will receive a copy of the Preliminary Program which will highlight some of our conference sessions. All sessions will be published in the Conference Final Program which can be picked up on-site in Dallas.
If you must cancel your presentation, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to provide the session ID, your name, and session title. This applies only to the sessions in which no presenters or substitutes are able to be in Dallas to present the session. Cancellations are accepted from the Primary Presenter only.
If you have any questions that are not answered on this website, please e-mail email@example.com