Presenter Handouts & Resources
To upload your handouts from your presentations, visit this site and follow the instructions below:
Enter the user name and password of the original submitter
- Select the proposal to which you want to attach a handout
- Click the link that says "click here to edit upload handout"
- Attach your document and click "upload files"
- To ensure that you uploaded the correct file, click on the file to view it
- To save and close, click Save and Continue
Please note the following file upload limits:
-limited to a maximum size of 5 MB
-limited to theses file types: .doc, .docx, .pdf, .ppt, .pptx, .wpd, .ppt, .pptx
Handouts will be accessible via the online itinerary planner. Find your session, click on the session title and scroll down in the pop-up window, where your uploaded handouts will appear. Note: The system refreshes at midnight; anything you upload today will be visible tomorrow.
NAEYC will provide an LCD projector, projector screen, podium with microphone, and a table microphone with a head table for three. Due to the high cost of labor and equipment rentals, NAEYC is unable to accommodate additional audiovisual equipment requests from our presenters.
Attention Apple – Mac and Sony users – If you will be using your own Mac or Sony computer for your presentation: It's vital that you bring your own adapter so that your laptop can connect to the LCD projector. Adapters will not be available on-site.
If you have additional audiovisual equipment needs, outside of what NAEYC will provide, please see below for order forms/contact information.
- AV Equipment (Los Angeles Convention Center and JW Marriott)
To order additional AV equipment (i.e., laptop, flipchart, etc.) at the Los Angeles Convention Center and/or the JW Marriott, use this order form.
- AV Sound
If you need to order additional sound (i.e., supplemental microphones and/or a computer audio patch for PowerPoint/multimedia presentations with embedded sound):
• JW Marriott: To order additional AV sound (audio equipment) at the JW Marriott, use this order form.
- AV Internet
• Los Angeles Convention Center: To order internet at the Los Angeles Convention Center, contact: Paula Ruiz: Event Coordinator, SmartCity, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (213) 765-4647.
• JW Marriott: To order internet at the JW Marriott, contact: Steve Torchin, Encore Event Technologies, e-mail: Steve.Torchin@encore-us.com or phone: (213) 743-3669.
Sessions and schedules are available for view on the Presenter's Itinerary Planner.
Registration and Travel Arrangements
All presenters need to register for the Conference and make their own travel and housing arrangements. Presenters receive a discounted registration fee. In order to receive this discount, please use the registration presenter code provided in the presenter registration email. If you need the presenter code resent to you, please email email@example.com.
Please follow the corresponding guidelines when presenting a session.
All sessions will be published in the Conference Final Program which registered attendees can pick up on-site in Los Angeles.
Location of Conference Events
Conference sessions will take place at the Los Angeles Convention Center, 1201 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90015 and the JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE located at 900 West Olympic Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90015.
If you must cancel your presentation, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to provide the session ID, your name, and session title. This applies only to the sessions in which no presenters or substitutes are able to be in Los Angeles to present the session. Cancellations are accepted from the Primary Presenter only.
If you have any questions that are not answered on this website, please e-mail email@example.com.