Bronze Level Sponsor
The Bronze Level Sponsor package for the 2013 NAEYC Annual Conference offers a strong and beneficial collaboration for companies and organizations seeking a more visible alliance with the National Association for the Education of Young Children than that of exhibitor at the most prestigious and influential conference in early childhood education in the world.
- Use of the 2013 NAEYC Annual Conference Sponsor designation
- Use of the custom designed 2013 NAEYC Annual Conference Bronze sponsor logo in advertising, promotions, and packaging (with pre-approval from NAEYC)
- Company or organizational logo with free URL on 2013 Conference Sponsors page
Guaranteed High Visibility - Signage and Badges
Recognition of all Conference Sponsors through signage (includes band of logos) at:
- Registration Area
- Opening General Session
- Exhibit Hall Entrance
- Closing General Session
- Convention Center digital signage
- Bronze Sponsor Badge Ribbons
Networking and Hospitality
- One invitation to VIP/ invitation-only event
- 5,000 priority points for 2014 booth selection
Please join us as a Bronze evel sponsor at the 2013 NAEYC Annual Conference and support and reach thousands of early childhood professionals around the world! For more information, please contact:
An NAEYC 2013 Annual Conference Bronze Level Sponsor will pay a $5,000 sponsorship rights fee. The sponsorship rights fee is entirely unrestricted. There is no minimum contract term. All rights and benefits detailed below are limited to the 2013 Annual Conference only.
Kathleen Donato at 800-424-2460 ext. 8824, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .