NAEYC is Going Global!
To better serve the world’s young children and their teachers, NAEYC has expanded its role in early childhood education across the globe. NAEYC’s Global Engagement department works with governments and other large-scale systems to create guidelines to support early learning, as well as to support early childhood professionals throughout the world. The Global Engagement Department will adapt NAEYC’s resources, content, and expertise to offer culturally appropriate packages that support high-quality early learning. To see examples of our recent work or to see if NAEYC’s Global Engagement department can help you, visit our technical assistance page.
NAEYC knows that by pro-actively engaging with early childhood professionals worldwide, we will learn more about innovative approaches in early education, deepen our knowledge, and broaden our perspective.
Join us as we go global!
- Join us at Annual Conference: NAEYC’s 2017 Annual Conference November 15th-18th in Atlanta, Georgia, the world's largest early education conference and expo. Build your early childhood education network and knowledge base over four days and hundreds of sessions, and check out our special language-tracks: Grandes Comienzos, our Spanish-language track, and 良好開端 (Good Start), our Mandarin-language track.
Become a member of NAEYC and connect to invaluable resources, including: our award-winning publications, packed with the latest developments in early childhood education, practice, and research; reduced registration fees for NAEYC-sponsored conferences and professional training opportunities; access to the Children’s Global Interest Forum, a unique member-only platform to interact with other professionals on issues that matter to you; and so much more!
- Become a Language Ambassador and use your language expertise to help make NAEYC's materials and resources available worldwide! Volunteers with expertise in both spoken and written foreign languages are needed to bolster NAEYC's global work and ensure that early childhood education programs, and professionals worldwide have access to NAEYC's world-renowned resources, content and expertise. Accepted applicants will be rewarded with incentives. If you have what it takes to be a NAEYC Language Ambassador, Apply Now!
#NAEYCGoesGlobal: Share your photographs that demonstrate the Power of the Profession around the world via email or on Facebook and Twitter. By participating in this event and posting video and/or photos, you are representing that you have written permission from each person in the video and/or photos, and if a child, written permission from the child's parent or legal guardian, to post the video and/or photos and use the likeness of such person therein. By posting the video and/or photos, you grant NAEYC the right to use the video and/or photo and/or any portion thereof in any manner it so chooses, including, without limitation, posting or sharing the video on NAEYC's website, Facebook page or Twitter account.
- Visit NAEYC HQ in Washington, DC. NAEYC welcomes delegations of early childhood educators and policymakers from around the globe and is able to provide information sessions for international groups. If you are interested in scheduling a visit, please contact email@example.com.
- Connect with us and other early childhood education professionals from all over the world by joining the NAEYC Global Interest Forum on LinkedIn.
- Learn more, ask questions, share ideas or sign-up to receive updates about NAEYC’s global efforts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proud Member of the World Forum Alliance