Welcome to NAEYC’s 2014 National Institute for Early Childhood Professional Development. We are excited to have you as part of our program. The information below will help you prepare for the Institute.
Registration and Travel
All Presenters need to register for the Institute and make their own travel arrangements. Presenters receive a discounted registration fee. Please click on the options below to register and make your hotel reservations now!
For additional information, please see our registration page.
All sessions have been scheduled; view session scheduling details here.
Each session room will be equipped with an LCD projector, screen, stand, podium with microphone, and one table microphone with head table for three. The LCD projector will have a VGA cable long enough for the presenter to operate their laptop from the podium. HDMI, DVI or any other type of connection to the projector will not be provided. Any additional AV equipment is at the presenter’s expense. To order additional AV equipment (i.e. laptop, flip chart, etc.), complete the order form.
If you need to order additional sound (i.e. microphones and/or a computer audio patch for PowerPoint/multimedia presentations that have sound embedded) or internet, you must follow the instructions below. Note: The process for ordering sound and/or internet is different depending on where your session is taking place.
Attention Apple-Mac users- If you will be using your own Mac computer for your presentation: It's vital that you bring your own adapter so that your laptop can connect to the LCD projector. Adapters will not be available on-site.
Sessions taking place at the Minneapolis Convention Center
- If your session is at the Minneapolis Convention Center and you need to order additional microphones and/or a computer audio patch, click here.
- To order internet for sessions taking place at the Minneapolis Convention Center, please call Smart City at 612-335-6165.
Sessions taking place at the Hilton Minneapolis
- If your session is at the Hilton Minneapolis and you need to order additional microphones, a computer audio patch, and/or internet, use this order form, click here.
To upload handouts for your session, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the proposal site.
- Log in with the email and password of the original submitter.
- Click on the ID for the session.
- Click on "Click here to edit Upload Handout."
- Upload the handouts for your session. Handouts must be one of these formats: .doc, .docx, .pdf, .ppt, and .xls.
- To save and close, click Save and Continue.