Welcome to NAEYC’s 2013 National Institute for Early Childhood Professional Development. We are excited to have you as part of our program. The information below will help you prepare for the Institute.
Registration and Travel
All Presenters need to register for the Institute and make their own travel arrangements. Presenters receive a discounted registration fee. Please click on the options below to register and make your hotel reservations now!
For additional information, please see our registration page.
To find the date, time, and location assigned to your session, search the Presenter Scheduler.
When reviewing your session information, be sure to note:
- The capacity of your session room (the number in parentheses after the room name), which is helpful to know if you are bringing handouts.
- Your room set-up: Session rooms will be set in Rounds unless it indicates “Theater” or "Classroom." This information is listed next to the room capacity.
Each session room will be equipped with one LCD Projector, one Projection Screen, one Podium with Microphone, and one Table Microphone with head table (when available). Because of the high cost of labor and equipment rentals, NAEYC is unable to accommodate additional audiovisual equipment requests from our presenters.
Any additional AV is at the presenter's expense. Please note that this includes laptops and flip charts. If you need to rent additional equipment, please use the AV Order Form.
Tips for Presenters
Review the tip sheet to help prepare for your presentation.
To upload handouts for your session, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the proposal site.
- Log in with the email and password of the original submitter.
- Click on the ID for the session.
- Click on "Click here to edit Upload Handout."
- Upload the handouts for your session. Handouts must be one of these formats: .doc, .docx, .pdf, .ppt, and .xls.
- To save and close, click Save and Continue.