NAEYC will provide an LCD projector, projector screen, podium with microphone, and a table microphone with a head table for three. Due to the high cost of labor and equipment rentals, NAEYC is unable to accommodate additional audiovisual equipment requests from our presenters.
If you have additional audiovisual equipment needs, outside of what NAEYC will provide, please see below for order forms/contact information.
- AV Equipment (Hilton Baltimore and Baltimore Convention Center): To order additional AV equipment (i.e., laptop, flipchart, etc.) at the Hilton Baltimore and/or the Baltimore Convention Center, use this order form.
- AV Sound: If you need to order additional sound (i.e., supplemental microphones and/or a computer audio patch for PowerPoint/multimedia presentations with embedded sound):
o Hilton Baltimore: To order additional AV sound (audio equipment) at the Hilton Baltimore, contact Stephen Edes, Senior Event Manager: Stephen.Edes@Hilton.com or phone: (443) 573-8732.
o Baltimore Convention Center: To order additional AV sound (audio equipment) at the Baltimore Convention Center use this order form.
- AV Internet
Browse the Itinerary Planner
The Itinerary Planner for the 2016 Institute is now available. Visit the planner to create your agenda for the rest of the conference, discover other sessions in the tracks that you are presenting in, and more.
Presenters of one-hour, two-hour, and research poster sessions at NAEYC’s National Institute will register at a specially discounted fee.
- Online— Please register here.
- Fax—If you are paying by credit card, fax the Institute Presenter Registration form to NAEYC Institute Registration, c/o CompuSystems, Inc.—708-344-4444. Please do not fax your form more than once.
- Mail—Fill out the Institute Presenter Registration form and send with payment to:
NAEYC Institute Registration
c/o CompuSystems, Inc.
2651 Warrenville Road, Suite 400
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Interested in becoming a presenter next year? Learn more about presenting at the 2017 NAEYC Institute!