Teaching Young Children features an outstanding preschool teacher in each issue of the magazine. Teachers who are selected appear on the cover of the magazine and are profiled through a corresponding feature.
If you know of an exemplary preschool teacher who deserves to be honored in this way, please complete the Nomination Form below. Nominations are accepted year-round.
Please note the following guidelines.
- Obtain permission and/or notify the nominee before completing this application.
- Please complete all fields. We do not consider incomplete applications.
- TYC accepts nominations year-round.
- The nominee must teach preschoolers, defined as children 3-5 years old. [Infant, toddler, kindergarten, and elementary teachers can not be considered.] If the nominee teaches in a multi-age classroom or is a family child care provider, they must have 2 or more preschoolers in their care.
- Teachers who are selected to appear on the cover must agree to the TYC Cover Teacher Conditions.
- A TYC staff member will contact you if we need additional information about the nominee or if the teacher is selected to appear on the cover of TYC.