Subscribe online using our online system.
Associates are available to take your order Monday through Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST. Please have your credit card ready when you call. Please do not mail or fax a confirming order.
- Call 1-800-424-2460
- Callers outside of the United States, call 202-232-8777, option 5
Mail your subscription form to:
PO Box 96270
Washington, DC 20090-6270
Postage is included in the subscription prices listed below.
- Electronic subscription to NEXT for TYC: An NAEYC Professional Development Resource: $25
- Single electronic subscription to NEXT for TYC: An NAEYC Professional Development Resource + single subscription to TYC magazine: $48
- 10-pack subscription (10 copies of TYC + electronic subscription to NEXT for TYC: An NAEYC Professional Development Resource): $275
Shipping, Payments, and Cancellations
NEXT for TYC subscribers can view and download their copies of NEXT for TYC online.
All subscriptions must be prepaid. To request a proforma invoice, contact NAEYC customer service at 800-424-2460.
- All payments must be in U.S. funds.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, money orders, or checks. Checks should be made payable to NAEYC.
- If you are paying by check from a bank branch located outside the U.S., add a $10 processing fee for check amounts up to $90, and a $20 fee for amounts over $90.
If you wish to cancel your subscription to NEXT for TYC: An NAEYC Professional Development Resource, please call our customer service department. Associates are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST. A $2 cancellation fee per subscription will apply.
NAEYC occasionally rents its mailing list to commercial firms to distribute information regarding early childhood-related products and services. Generated revenues are used to support other NAEYC activities. Please call our customer service at 800-424-2460 if you wish to be removed from the lists.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is NEXT for TYC?
NEXT for TYC is an online publication that comes out 5 times per year to accompany the current issue of TYC. NEXT for TYC suggests ways to build on the content of articles while encouraging teachers to apply ideas in their own classrooms. Center directors can use it to plan staff meetings, staff development specialists can use it to design workshops, and teacher educators can use the ideas in their classes. Subscribers can log in to view and download their copies of NEXT for TYC.
What is included in the 10-pack subscription?
The value pack includes 10 copies of TYC and online access to NEXT for TYC: An NAEYC Professional Development Resource.