2017 Annual Conference
This is a year full of change, and we need you with us! This year’s Conference will energize, impassion, and empower you to face the changes happening in the profession. With hundreds of sessions, exciting networking opportunities, thought-provoking speakers, and special events this year's event is designed to exhilarate and leave you prepared to get back out into the field.
Annual Conference is for YOU. Whether you’re in the field or simply passionate and eager to get the latest information on early childhood education, we hope to see you in Atlanta!
Membership Has Its Advantages!
What can I expect at this year's Conference?
- Maximize your conference experience by signing up for exclusive Pre-Conference Workshops!
- Don't miss the Opening Session, with Keynote Steve Pemberton.
- Explore over 600 sessions on a range of ECE topics. View the itinerary planner now!
- Not sure where to start? Check out our list of Featured Sessions!
- Discover the NAEYC Expo featuring hundreds of exhibitors.
- Have fun and network with your peers at NAEYC's Closing Celebration!
Staying in Atlanta
Book your hotel
NAEYC strives to ensure that you have a great experience at all of our conferences and events. We want you to enjoy the hospitality of high-quality accommodations while also feeling safe and secure. That’s why we’ve negotiated rates and blocked rooms for the 2017 Annual Conference hotels.
Atlanta is a large and vibrant American city that is also full of Southern charm and hospitality. Venture down to the “Capital of the New South” with NAEYC, and you’ll leave wanting more!