Fund Your Way to Annual Conference
You are here
Have you dreamed of attending NAEYC's Annual Conference, but struggled with finding the funding and support to attend? We know the costs associated with travel, lodging, registration, and time away from work, can be daunting -- but we also know that Annual Conference is an event unlike any other for meeting your professional development goals. Here are a few suggestions to help lower costs and raise money for your trip to this year's event in Nashville, TN!
Raise Money, Save Money!
Make sure your voice is heard and tell your community what it takes to help all young children thrive. Use the templates below as a guide to request support from your boss, families at your school, and local businesses in your community. Customize the letters with your personal details and start raising money!
Volunteer Opportunities: Your Free Pass to Annual Conference
Volunteers who serve one full day will receive complimentary registration for the entire conference. We are pleased to offer the following volunteer opportunities:
- Student volunteers - Full-time undergraduate students majoring in Early Childhood Education or Hospitality/Event Management are eligible to serve in this capacity. They will record session attendance and direct attendees throughout the Music City Center and Omni Nashville Hotel. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
- Global volunteers -This year's application window has closed. If you are interested in receiving information about the global volunteer program for next year's conference, or have questions related to NAEYC's international work, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Tips to Save
- Become an NAEYC member. Standard and Premium level NAEYC members receive a discount on their conference registration fees.
- Looking for someone to split hotel or travel costs with? Visit our private Annual Conference Facebook group, designed specially to help conference attendees find travel partners, a hotel roommate, or to simply connect in advance and make new friends.
- Be creative and use crowdfunding sources to cover your expenses. See how one preschool teacher raised money to attend Annual Conference
We can't wait to see you in Nashville, TN, November 20-23!