Information for Presenters
You are here
- Enter the user name and password of the original submitter
- Select the proposal to which you want to attach a handout
- Click the link that says "click here to edit upload handout"
- Attach your document and click "upload files"
- To ensure that you uploaded the correct file, click on the file to view it
- To save and close, click Save and Continue
- limited to a maximum size of 5 MB
- limited to theses file types: .doc, .docx, .pdf, .ppt, .pptx, .wpd, .ppt, .pptx
The Conference Program will include session titles, presenter names and affiliations, as well as a brief description. NAEYC may edit session titles and descriptions for grammar and clarity.
If you must cancel your presentation, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the proposal ID# and session title. Cancellations are accepted from the Primary Presenter only.
Product Sales are not allowed in sessions
Presenters are not permitted to sell products before, during, or after their session at the Annual Conference. Interested in purchasing a booth in our Exhibit Hall? Visit https://www.naeyc.org/events/annual/annual-conference-opportunities for more information.
If you have any questions that are not answered on this website, please e-mail email@example.com.