Call for Presentation Proposals: 2021 Annual Conference
You are here
2021 NAEYC Annual Conference (to be held in November; exact dates to be determined)
NAEYC's Annual Conference is the world’s leading gathering of early childhood professionals offering engaging and informative sessions, poster displays, research panels, and more. We invite you to share your research, content expertise, and experience at the 2021 NAEYC Annual Conference.
Due to the constraints of hosting the conference on a virtual event platform, the number of sessions will be limited to approximately 100. This means the selection process will be highly competitive. NAEYC seeks thoughtfully prepared, original proposals from established experts and seasoned presenters on the following topics:
- Arts & Music
- Child Assessment
- Children with Disabilities/Early Intervention
- Developmentally Appropriate Practice (DAP)
- Educator/Teacher Preparation & Professional Development
- Family Engagement
- Guidance and Challenging Behaviors
- Language & Literacy
- Learning Environment
- Professionalism, Leadership, Ethics
- Program Administration, Evaluation, and Financial Management
- Social Emotional Development (includes trauma)
- Grandes Comienzos - Spanish Language Track
All proposals should reflect current research, support NAEYC’s mission, align with NAEYC’s position statements and meet the professional development needs of a diverse range of conference attendees consistent with the principles of effective adult learning in a virtual conference setting.
Submit a Proposal in English
Please note: An individual's name should appear on only one presentation request.
Sessions will be pre-recorded. Please consider the session length and format when submitting your proposal. Before you start a proposal, be sure that you are prepared to provide the information listed as follows:
- Primary and Co-Presenter contact information
- Content Level (Introductory, Intermediate, Advanced)
- Topic Category (Select from dropdown)
- Age Level (Infants, Toddlers, Infants/Toddlers, Preschoolers, Kindergartners, First-3rd graders, All children, Adults)
- All Children Explanation (explain how it covers each group)
- Summary of Content
- Learning Outcomes
- Opportunities for Linkage and Application
- Research Proposals Only (Purpose, Methods, Results, Implications)
- Presenter’s Qualifications and Expertise
- Session Type/Format (1-hour session, Poster Session, or Research Poster Session)
Ready to submit? Please visit our submission form on Precis to begin the proposal submission process.
Submit a Proposal in Spanish
- If you plan to submit a proposal for a session delivered in Spanish, please select the Grandes Comienzos--Spanish Language Track in Precis. Proposals written in Spanish must be submitted through the link above. If you need instructions in Spanish, please open the following link in a separate tab or window: Spanish Instructions
- Si te vas a presentar una propuesta para una sesión entregada en Español, por favor seleccione las Grandes Comienzos - pista Española en Precis. Propuestas escritas en Español deben ser presentadas a través del foro. Si necesita instrucciones en español, por favor abra el siguiente enlace en una pestaña o ventana separada: Instrucciones Español
For information about participating in the track: Grandes Comienzos.
If your proposal is selected, you may register for the conference at a special discounted rate. Details about the discounted presenter rate will be emailed to all those whose proposals are selected.
No Sales policy: NAEYC’s stated policy is that presenters may not display, market, or sell products during their sessions. If you would like to purchase a booth in NAEYC's virtual Exhibit Hall, please visit the Exhibitors & Advertisers page.
Please email NAEYC's Conference Department at email@example.com or call 800-424-2460.