Submit a Proposal
You are here
Submit a Proposal for the 2018 Annual Conference
Please note: An individual's name should appear on only one proposal. NAEYC is not responsible for scheduling conflicts that might arise if an individual's name appears on more than one accepted proposal.
Most sessions are 1.5 hours in duration. Please note that some 1.5 hour sessions may be 1.25 hours in duration. Please consider the session length when submitting your proposal. Before you start a proposal, be sure that you are prepared to provide the information listed as follows:
- Session Topic (Click on "Topic Category" for complete list)
- Session length- 1.5 hours (scheduled on Thursday-Saturday), 3 hours (scheduled on Wednesday), Poster session, and Research poster session.
Note: Each year we receive more 1.5 hour and 3 hour proposals than we can accept. If you are able to adapt to a poster format, please respond to this question asked in the proposal form.
- Presenter contact information
- Session title
- Summary of the proposal
- Learning outcomes of the presentation
- Opportunities for linkage and application
- For research submissions only: Instead of the summary, these submissions require the stated purpose, methods, results, and implications of the research. These proposals may be accepted as regular sessions or as poster sessions.
- Presenter qualifications
- Room setup
- Audiovisual equipment: NAEYC will provide a standard audiovisual equipment setup which includes a screen, an LCD projector, and stand. One table microphone and one podium mic will also be provided per session.
- Any additional AV equipment is at the presenter's expense including sound patches, laptops, and internet. Additional equipment can be rented through our AV vendor.
If your proposal is selected, you may register for the conference at the reduced presenter rate. Details about the discounted presenter fee will be emailed with acceptance letters.
No Sales policy: NAEYC’s stated policy is that presenters may not sell products in session rooms. Presenters are not permitted to sell products before, during or after their session at the Annual Conference. If you would like to purchase a booth in NAEYC's Exhibit Hall, please visit the Exhibitors & Advertisers page. More information will be posted in the coming months.
Please email NAEYC's Conference Department at email@example.com or call 800-424-2460.