Professional Learning Institute FAQs
You are here
How do I register for the 2018 Professional Learning Institute?
Registration is now open! To register, visit.
I'm a NAEYC member, do I qualify for a discount on my registration fee?
NAEYC members at the Standard and Premium level are eligible for a discount on registration fees. Not sure of your membership level? Log in to members.naeyc.org to view your membership profile and consider upgrading your membership!
How much does it cost to attend PLI?
For registration costs, visit.
Where is the 2018 Professional Learning Institute?
Who attends PLI?
- Early learning advocates, consultants, and policy makers
- Thought leaders and researchers in the field
- Head Start and Early Head Start teachers and staff members
- Early childhood researchers
- Faculty and students of institutions of higher education
- Educators and staff members in preschool, pre-K, kindergarten, and early elementary programs
- Administrators, trainers, and coaches
How do I present?
The 2019 Institute call for proposals will in open in November 2018 and the closing date will likely be in early January, though we don't have exact dates yet. We recommend that people sign up to receive email alerts containing Institute and Annual Conference updates- you can sign up for those alerts here.