Join us—together, we can make a difference.
Maybe you’re thinking: This forum isn’t for me. I’m not an advocate. This is someone else’s job. You couldn’t be more wrong. You ARE an advocate. You must be.
So join your early childhood colleagues from across the country, new and experienced, in becoming more informed, engaged, connected, and effective. There is strength in numbers—let’s make this the biggest, best forum yet. Let’s ensure our elected officials know who we are, and what our children, families, and educators need to thrive.
At Public Policy Forum, you will:
- Be part of a team working to advance federal and state early childhood policy
- Hear from and network with national and state policy leaders and fellow advocates
- Get the resources and experiences you need to be an informed and effective advocate
- Meet with members of Congress and build relationships
And in case you need some support in your decision...
Here’s what this year’s participants would like to tell you about coming to Forum next year:
- It is the most powerful learning experience that I have each year. It is worth your time!
- It is a life-changing experience. I am hooked!
- The 2017 Public Policy Forum was an inspiration to me as a professional and as a citizen.
- Gathering with colleagues from across the country to rally for our shared vision is powerful. Do it!
- If you have ever felt the urge to change things for the better, then the NAEYC Public Policy Forum is a must stop to grow your knowledge and skills to find your voice.
Check out highlights from past Public Policy Forums:
Interested in participating next year, but not a NAEYC Member? Join today!
The Public Policy Forum is a members-only function open to current NAEYC members. Take the first step and join the only association that gives you access to information from leading early childhood experts and ensures you will have the tools needed to excel in your job, grow in your career, and stay connected to a professional network of educators across the country.