There's so much children learn as they sing, cook together, build together, create art, and celebrate their families. Here are a few resources as you begin to plan your celebration for #woyc19!
One thing you can do in celebrating the Week of the Young Child is advocate for a lifetime of success for all children. Click HERE to download a mini-toolkit that will help you bring America for Early Ed into your #WOYC19 celebrations with resources, action steps, and sample social media posts. Together, we can make sure #ECEwins—across the country and in your community!
Additional resources are coming soon!
- Sing with me Baby!
- 10 ways babies learn when we sing with them!
- Support Math readiness through music
Cooking and Nutrition Resources
- Five Essentials to Meaningful Play
- How to Support Children’s Approaches to Learning: Play with Them!
- 10 Prop Boxes for Learning
Open Ended Art
- Supporting the Development of Creativity
- Meaningful Art Projects Parents Can Fit Into a Busy Day
- Book - Nurturing Creativity
- Webinar: Making and Tinkering with STEM
- Book: Making and Tinkering with STEM: Solving Design Challenges with Young Children