You are here
Looking for a form? You're in the right place! All the forms you'll need throughout the accreditation process are listed below, organized by phase of the accreditation process. Click on the link to the right to navigate to each step and to learn more about the forms required. All forms are in Adobe PDF format.
On this page:
Programs interested in engaging in a structured approach to program improvement can complete the enrollment form as a part of Step 1: Enroll and Conduct Self-Study.
- Enrollment form—Use this form as the first step in engaging in the NAEYC Accreditation process to improve your program quality
- Enrollment maintenance form—Use this form to maintain your status as an enrolled program if you choose not to move to Step 2 within one year of enrollment.
Programs pursuing accreditation must complete the application as part of Step 2: Apply and Conduct Self-Assessment.
- Application Form—Use this form if you are ready to commit to the NAEYC Accreditation process
Programs pursuing accreditation must complete the candidacy materials as part of Step 3: Candidacy
- Candidacy Materials are no longer on the website and can be located in your program record eight weeks prior to your selected candidacy due date
Programs approved for a site visit have the option to submit a site visit postponement form once they have been notified of their 15-day visit window.
- Site visit postponement form—Use this form if you wish to postpone your accreditation site visit. Postponement is effective for 30 calendar days
To maintain active accreditation status, all currently accredited programs must complete the following forms throughout the five-year accreditation term.
- Annual report form —To be completed at the end of years one, two, three and four.
- Renewal materials are no longer on the website and can be located in your program.
- Remittance notice—To be completed at the end of year five of NAEYC Accreditation
Below is a selection of forms that may be needed during the accreditation process.
- 72-hour notification form—In the event of an incident requiring the notification of NAEYC, submit this form within 72 hours
- Self-report form—Use this form if your program has had a major programmatic change in the last 30 days
- Withdrawal form—Use this form if you wish to withdraw from the accreditation process at any time
- Interactive fee worksheet - Use this form to help estimate your accreditation fees over the life of your program accreditation