NAEYC Gift Cards
You are here
Want a new way to show appreciation for the early childhood educator in your life? NAEYC now offers gift cards for memberships and our online store!
How do I purchase a NAEYC Gift Card?
1. Go to https://www.naeyc.org and log in using your credentials.
2. Go to the online store at https://members.naeyc.org/eweb/DynamicPage.aspx?WebCode=COEPubSearch&pag...
3. In the ‘search entire store’ field, enter ‘gift card.’ All available gift cards will display.
4. Select the gift card you would like to purchase, and on the product page click ‘add to cart.
5. Click ‘Check Out,’ and proceed through the shopping cart to complete the purchase.
6. After completing the purchase, click on ‘Account.’ On the account home page, click ‘Invoices.’
7. At the bottom of the page is a form that will list all of your gift cards, allow you to assign them to a recipient, and then track whether the credit was redeemed. To assign a gift card, click edit.
8. In the edit screen, you can select anyone associated with your organization in our system or enter any email address.
9. When you click save, the recipient will receive an email allowing them to claim a credit and their email address or name will be listed on your gift card form. If the recipient you’d like to send it to changes before it’s been redeemed, you can edit and send to another recipient. Once the credit has been claimed, it cannot be reassigned.
How do I use my NAEYC Gift Card?
1) You will receive an email from NAEYC with a link to claim your gift card. Click and you will be taken to a page to verify.
2) You will be prompted to log in; if you have an account, do so, and if you do not you will need to create a new account.
3) Click ‘verify’ and a credit will be attached to your account.
4) Go to the online store and add a product to your cart.
5) After adding a product, you will arrive at the shopping cart homepage. Click ‘check out.’
6) You will be taken to the donations page. If you would like to contribute, select an amount and click ‘add to cart’; if not, click ‘no thanks.’
7) Under ‘payment information,’ enter any amount up to the full value of the credit in the ‘credit to apply’ field and then click the ‘apply credit button.’
8) After clicking ‘apply credit,’ the balance will disappear, and your payment amount will read $0. Click ‘continue.’
9) Click ‘submit order’ to complete the order.
Terms and Conditions
GIFT CARD FOR NAEYC MEMBERSHIP OR NAEYC PRODUCTS
This gift card is redeemable at NAEYC.org for the purchase of membership or NAEYC products at the NAEYC store located at https://members.naeyc.org/. This card may not be redeemed for cash except to the extent that applicable law otherwise requires. There are no service fees. This card does not expire. The card is not returnable or refundable. Each gift card must be assigned to only one person and cannot be split. A physical card will not be provided. Protect this card/code: lost or stolen card codes used without your permission will not be replaced. Please call 202-232-8777 or contact customer care at https://www.naeyc.org/helpdesk for balance information. The applicable terms are subject to change without notice. If the law pertaining to this card require additional terms or conditions, then such terms or conditions shall apply.