Join us—together, we can make a difference.
Maybe you’re thinking: This forum isn’t for me. I’m not an advocate. This is someone else’s job. You couldn’t be more wrong. You ARE an advocate. You must be. So join your early childhood colleagues from across the country, new and experienced, in becoming more informed, engaged, connected, and effective. Contact your state team lead today!
How does it work?:
Members are placed in state teams coordinated by a State Team Leader. Contact your State Team Leader to receive registration information and secure your spot on your state team. The deadline for registration is February 7, 2018.
- $25 per person for Sunday
- $50 per person for Monday/Tuesday
We have changed venues and are excited for you to join us in our new event space at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington VA!
Please Note: Please start your online booking process HERE but note that the Crystal Gateway Marriott may be sold out on certain nights. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns and to have a member of our team help to coordinate your housing needs. In the meantime, if you are encountering sold out rooms, and are looking to book a hotel immediately, another option within walking distance is the Westin Crystal City, located at 1800 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202.
- The event will begin on Sunday, March 4 at 1:00 pm with an exciting half-day session on electoral advocacy.
- On Monday, March 5, we will be hosting expert policy briefings, guest speakers, and interactive breakout sessions for all state team members, providing many opportunities for networking and learning.
- On Tuesday, March 6, you will experience Hill Day, building relationships with your Representatives, Senators and/or their staff.
There is strength in numbers—let’s make this the biggest, best forum yet. Let’s ensure our elected officials know who we are, and what our children, families, and educators need to thrive.
At Public Policy Forum, you will:
- Be part of a team working to advance federal and state early childhood policy
- Hear from and network with national and state policy leaders and fellow advocates
- Get the resources and experiences you need to be an informed and effective advocate
- Meet with members of Congress and build relationships
And in case you need some support in your decision...
Here’s what this year’s participants would like to tell you about coming to Forum next year:
- It is the most powerful learning experience that I have each year. It is worth your time!
- It is a life-changing experience. I am hooked!
- The 2017 Public Policy Forum was an inspiration to me as a professional and as a citizen.
- Gathering with colleagues from across the country to rally for our shared vision is powerful. Do it!
- If you have ever felt the urge to change things for the better, then the NAEYC Public Policy Forum is a must stop to grow your knowledge and skills to find your voice.
Check out highlights from past Public Policy Forums:
Interested in participating, but not a NAEYC Member? Join today!
The Public Policy Forum is a members-only function open to current NAEYC members. Take the first step and join the only association that gives you access to information from leading early childhood experts and ensures you will have the tools needed to excel in your job, grow in your career, and stay connected to a professional network of educators across the country.