2020 Annual Conference: A Virtual Experience. November 8-10!
Registration is now open! Register now to experience the innovative new ways you can connect with peers, presenters, exhibitors, and NAEYC representatives to build your own unique learning experience.
Don’t miss the opportunity to experience the Conference in a whole new way! This year's event features:
- Must-know session topics on Trauma, Equity, Developmentally Appropriate Practice, and more
- 3 Daily Plenary Speakers: Tabatha Rosproy, Nikki Grimes, and Edgar Villanueva!
- 18 Concurrent Sessions and 60+ On-Demand Sessions
- 6+ Learning Paths specifically for Teachers, Directors, Higher Education Faculty, Students, and More
- 30 Days of Continued Access to ALL Session Presentations
Join NAEYC or renew today at the Standard or Premium level to save significantly when registering for the conference.