NAEYC has an easy way for you to express your philanthropy:
- Donate online by following step-by-step instructions to make a one-time gift.
- Make an unrestricted monthly, quarterly or yearly gift through our secure giving portal.
- Make a tribute gift online to honor someone you love, respect and/or admire and we’ll send a card to your honoree. Gifts in memory of are also welcome here.
- Make a one-time or monthly gift to NAEYC's America for Early Ed Advocacy Campaign or Lasting Legacy Scholarship program.
- Donate with your membership renewal, online or via the mail.
- Send a check to NAEYC at P.O. Box 97156, Washington DC 20090-7156.
- Give a gift of stock (transfer via your broker to NAEYC 1401 H Street NW, Suite 600, Washington, DC 20005. Our mailing address is P.O. Box 97156, Washington DC 20090-7156).
- Transfer your IRA rollover to NAEYC by filling out the form for your mandatory expenditure naming NAEYC as the beneficiary.
- Make a planned gift. See our section on NAEYC’s Legacy Society.
For information on how to give in any way, please contact Nicole Zuchetto at (800) 424-2460, extension 8824.