NAEYC has an easy way for you to express your philanthropy:
- Donate online by following step-by-step instructions. Make a one-time gift here.
- Make an unrestricted monthly, quarterly or yearly gift through our secure giving portal.
- Make a tribute gift online to honor someone you love, respect and/or admire and we’ll send a card to your honoree. Gifts in memory of are also welcome here.
- Make a one-time or monthly gift to NAEYC's America for Early Ed Advocacy Campaign or Lasting Legacy Scholarship program.
- Make a $50 contribution to honor NAEYC President Amy O'Leary for her 50th birthday.
- Donate with your membership renewal, online or via the mail.
- Send a check to 1313 L Street NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20005.
- Give a gift of stock (transfer via your broker to NAEYC 1313 L Street NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20005.
- Transfer your IRA rollover to NAEYC by filling out the form for your mandatory expenditure naming NAEYC as the beneficiary.
- Make a planned gift. See our section on NAEYC’s Legacy Society.
For information on how to give in any way, please contact Christine Herrmann at 800-424-2460, ext. 8832.