Early Ed Program/Preschool to K3
You are here
Home / Early Ed Program/Preschool to K3
Creating supportive transition strategies for children, educators and programs are an essential part of each school year. As children get older, each school year is filled with a transition from the previous year to new classroom, educator or program. Below are a list of NAEYC resources that focus on Early Education program transitions.
Choose from the resources below to find strategies that support children, families and educators.
- Transitions to Kindergarten
- Is the School Ready for Your Kindergartner?
- Transitioning to Kindergarten
- Personal Stories to Help Children Get Ready for School
- Transitioning from Kindergarten to First Grade: It’s Not Always Easy
- Excerpt from Supporting Students, Meeting Standards: Best Practices for Engaged Learning in First, Second, and Third Grades
NAEYC Member Only: