Early Ed Program/Preschool to K3
You are here
Creating supportive transition strategies for children, educators and programs are an essential part of each school year. As children get older, each school year is filled with a transition from the previous year to new classroom, educator or program. Below are a list of NAEYC resources that focus on Early Education program transitions.
Choose from the resources below to find strategies that support children, families and educators.
- Transitions to Kindergarten
- Is the School Ready for Your Kindergartner?
- Transitioning to Kindergarten
- Personal Stories to Help Children Get Ready for School
- Transitioning from Kindergarten to First Grade: It’s Not Always Easy
- Excerpt from Supporting Students, Meeting Standards: Best Practices for Engaged Learning in First, Second, and Third Grades