Support Your Child's Learning During the Holidays!
You are here
Home / Support Your Child's Learning During the Holidays!
Looking for ways to support your child’s learning during the holiday season? Here are 10 ideas that you can try during your regular activities – cooking, eating, playing, and exploring!
- Let your child help with a big job.
- Enjoy cooking together.
- Play with your child to support her approach to learning.
- Support language development during everyday interactions.
- Add a little math to your conversations.
- Bond as you read together.
- Stay active.
- Explore the outdoors!
- Sing together!
- Make a book about your experiences together.