PLI Featured Sessions
You are here
These can't-miss sessions address the heart of the Institute and key issues in early childhood education—presented by national leaders in the field!
Stay tuned! We'll be sharing more details about this year's programming in the coming weeks.
Here are a few of the Featured Sessions from last year's PLI:
- Pathways for Success: Supporting Diversity in the Early Childhood Workforce Through Higher Education
- Bridging the Gap in the Primary Grades: Linking Academically Rigorous and Developmentally Appropriate Instructional Practices
- The Digital Play Framework: Connecting Technology, Young Children, and Educators Through Play-Based Experiences
NAEYC’s Research Symposium is your opportunity to connect critical research to policy and practice that impact you and your work.
Topics from last year's Symposium:
- Digging Deep: What Parents and Professionals Know (and Don't) About Each Other and Early Childhood Education
- Keeping and Growing Diversity in our Professio: Research-based solutions from Early Childhood and Other Fields