NAEYC Employment Benefits
You are here
Home / About Us / Careers at NAEYC / NAEYC Employment Benefits
NAEYC offers the following Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Pre-tax Metro Smart Trip Transit Benefits
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Work Schedules and Telecommuting*
- 9 Paid Federal Holidays Per-Year
- Travel Assistance Program
- Annual Vacation, Sick, and Personal Leave (full-time staff and regular part-time staff who work a minimum of 21 hours a week).
- Additional Benefits include: Jury Duty Leave, Bereavement Leave, Parking, and COBRA.
Our offices are conveniently located within walking distance from the McPherson Square Metro Station and Farragut North Metro Station.