Technical Issues with the AIS Portal
You are here
Technical Issues with the AIS portal
Updated July 7, 2002
We are happy to report that the many of the issues that have been plaguing the AIS portal have now been resolved. Programs should now be able to:
- Update staff, site, and class profiles
- Complete all checklists for enrollement, application, and candidacy
- Complete and submit annual reports
- Download and print certificates
There are a few remaining glitches that programs may encounter, and we are working hard to get these resolved as quickly as possible. Two important items that we are working on are:
- Some programs are seeing an error telling them to refresh their browser in order to see their dashboard, but even after refreshing the dashboard does not load. There is good news and bad news with this bug. The bad news is there is no way for the program to proceed when they encounter it. The good news is that we can fix it immediately with a click of a button. If you encounter this bug, please call our customer care team and we can fix it for you on the spot. If it is after hours, please try logging in the next business day.
- 72 hour notifications are not working. Please continue to use the 72 Hour Notification Form to report critical incidents.
We are actively working on these bugs and hope to have them resolved soon.