Accreditation Portal Resources
You are here
Home / Accreditation / Early Learning Program Accreditation / Early Learning Program Accreditation Resources and Support / Accreditation Portal Resources
Note: Early Learning Program Accreditation Assessment Tools and site visit resources will no longer be available on the NAEYC main website as of October 15, 2021. You will be able to access all tools and reousources in TORCH.
The new Accreditation Portal is here!
Use the resources below to learn how to navigate the new Accreditation Portal
Listen and Learn
Watch these short demos to get a better understanding of the new Acccreditation Portal:
- Creating an account - Watch this video to create a new account in the Accreditation Portal
- Verifying account status - Watch this video to verify your account status in the Accreditation Portal
Welcome to the Accreditation Portal - Watch this video to learn how to navigate the new Accreditation Portal
- 5 Things to Know About Your Accreditation Portal - Use this printable document to review 5 main things that can be done inside the Accreditaiton Portal
- 5 things to know about a Bill Me Later - This document goes into step by step detail on how/when to submit a Bill Me Later request in the Accreditaion Portal
- Accreditation Portal navigation guide - Download this step-by-step guide on how to navigate the new Accreditation Portal
- Annual reports 1-3 user guide - Use this guide to understand how to complete the annual report checklist
- Staff Qualification Option Guide - Use this guide to select the correct option for staff qualifications when uploading documents in the Portal
Need Help with Accreditation?
Call: 1-800-424-2460, option 3. | Email: [email protected]
Share your feedback about NAEYC Accreditation and help us improve!
Submit feedback on the accreditation system.