Accreditation Portal Resources
You are here
Due to the pandemic, NAEYC Accreditation of Early Learning Programs released a new option for programs to become accredited or maintain their accreditation if a standard accreditation site visit is not possible. Learn more about Provisional Accreditation.
Note: Early Learning Program Accreditation Assessment Tools and site visit resources will no longer be available on the NAEYC main website as of October 15, 2021. You will be able to access all tools and reousources in TORCH.
The new Accreditation Portal is here!
Use the resources below to learn how to navigate the new Accreditation Portal
Listen and Learn
Watch these short demos to get a better understanding of the new Acccreditation Portal:
- Creating an account - Watch this video to create a new account in the Accreditation Portal
- Verifying account status - Watch this video to verify your account status in the Accreditation Portal
Welcome to the Accreditation Portal - Watch this video to learn how to navigate the new Accreditation Portal
- 5 Things to Know About Your Accreditation Portal - Use this printable document to review 5 main things that can be done inside the Accreditaiton Portal
- Accreditation Portal navigation guide - Download this step-by-step guide on how to navigate the new Accreditation Portal
- Annual reports 1-3 user guide - Use this guide to understand how to complete the annual report checklist