Power to the Profession Decision Cycles 345+6
You are here
New Draft! Decision Cycles 3, 4, 5 + 6 Discussion Draft 2
We need your voice
This next set of draft recommendations, known as Decision Cycles 345+6 Discussion Draft 2, is the result of the careful deliberation on some critical questions. This draft lays out a bold vision for the future of the profession and offers a unifying pathway to get there. Recommendations are focused on differentiating pathways, preparation, and compensation.
Sus experiencias, perspectivas y opiniones son necesarias para avanzar esta iniciativa. Por favor, tome un momento para explorar nuestra página en español sobre Power to the Profession (Revalorizar la profesión). Lea los documentos, compártalos con sus colegas, y luego mándenos sus relecciones vía correo electrónico a P2P@naeyc.org.
Power to the Profession National Task Force member Shyrelle Eubanks shares why your voice matters and how you can help support Power to the Profession.
Isauro Escamilla, miembro de la junta directiva de NAEYC, abarca estos temas y muchos más mientras les extiende la invitación de formar parte de esta iniciativa con nosotros.
Three things you can do:
Step 1 - Read the draft. We have also developed an executive summary, and overview of content revisions from draft 1, and a slide presentation.
Step 2 - Share the draft with others. We need as many voices as possible to inform the Task Force recommendations. If you are interested in the Power to the Profession Engagement Toolkit to help you host a conversation with your colleagues, please click here for more information.
- Decision Cycles 345+6 Discussion Draft 2
- Decision Cycles 345+6 Executive Summary
- Overview of Content Revisions and Comparison Chart
- Decision Cycles 345+6 Overview slide presentation
- Frequently Asked Questions (Note: this document reflects questions that have been raised by the early childhood field. It is continuously evolving and more questions will be added as they emerge. Have questions of your own? Please share them with firstname.lastname@example.org or join our Virtual Office Hours.)
This recorded webinar was presented on December 18, 2018, and previews the content of the Decision Cycle 345+6 Discussion Draft 2.
Recursos en Español (Materials in Spanish)
- Borrador Revalorizar la Profesión Para Discusión: Ciclos de Decision 345+6 (Power to the Profession Discussion Draft: Decision Cycles 345+6)
- Resumen Ejecutivo El Marco Unificado de la Profesión de la Educación de la Primera Infancia: Primera Edición (Executive Summary)
- Resumen de las Revisiones del Contenido (Summary of Content Revisions)
Tome un momento para explorar nuestra página en español sobre Power to the Profession (Revalorizar la profesión).
Power to the Profession Virtual Office Hours
Curious about Power to the Profession? Have feedback and input on the decisions being made? Want to support the movement and involve others? We want to hear from you!
Power to the Profession Office Hours are your chance to ask questions, give feedback, and explore how you can help lead this movement. Gather a small group of colleagues and sign up together. These office hours are open to all and it's possible other advocates from around the country could be part of the discussion as well - which can lead to a rich and dynamic conversation!
Examples of past conversations:
- What makes Power to the Profession different from past initiatives to advance early childhood education?
- What is the Power to the Profession Task Force recommending in the discussion drafts?
- How can I be part of the Power to the Profession movement? How can I involve others?
Multiple days and times are available. Sign up here for a time that works for you.
This is your profession and we need your voice. Click here to learn more about how you can engage in and infom Power to the Profession.