Rights-Managed Media Submission
You are here
Early Childhood Photos and Video
Get paid for your photos and videos of early childhood in action!
Images and video that accurately depict the early childhood education experience are an important part of NAEYC print and web content. NAEYC is always looking for authentic, high-quality media demonstrating developmentally appropriate practice. We use photos and videos submitted by early childhood educators like you in our books, publications, periodicals, membership and marketing materials, ads, emails, website, blogs, and more! Click the links below to learn more about our Rights-Managed media library and how to send us your photos and video.
Submitting Media to NAEYC
Ready to submit your Media?
What we need from you:
- You must submit a signed Media Release Form along with your photo or video submission.
- You must submit a signed Model Release from EACH person whose face is recognizable in your photos. Children (or people under 18) must have a parent sign the release.
- Please make sure your photos or video meet both our content and quality standards. You can find more detailed information here on our website.
- Gather photos and video that you'd like to submit to NAEYC into one folder. Name the folder with your name and date. Example "JaneDoe101517".
- Add copies of signed model releases for everyone in your photos and a copy of the signed Media Release Form to your folder.
- Compress your folder, creating a zip file.
- Upload the zip file to our site.
Please note, we are unable to use photos or video that are not accompanied by signed Media Release and Model Release forms. Photos that don’t meet both our content and technical guidelines will not be used.
Are you submitting photographs as part of an article or manuscript?
Authors and content contributors submitting photos with articles, blog posts, manuscripts and other written works can learn more about the submission process here.