Exhibits and Event Advertising at Annual Conference
You are here
The 2022 NAEYC Annual Conference will take place November 16-19 in Washington, DC at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center. The Annual Conference is designed for all early childhood professionals, including classroom teachers, center directors, administrators, and leaders who prepare, mentor, and support early childhood professionals.
- 8’ Back Drape and 3’ Side Drape
- Company Identification Sign
- Four (4) Full Conference Registrations (4 staff badges per every 100 sqft. with a maximum of 20)
- Company name, booth number, product category(ies) and URL listing in the event program and in the digital version
- Company name and URL link on the NAEYC event exhibitor web page.
|Tuesday - Wednesday||
November 15 –16
*Scheduled based on booth size
|Wednesday, November 16|
|Thursday, November 17|
|Friday, November 18|
Exhibitor Move Out
|Friday - Saturday||November 18 –19|
Exhibitor Alert: Beware of Unauthorized List Sales Claims
As the official show organizers of the NAEYC Annual Conference, please be aware that we do not sell the show lists of attendees or exhibitors to anyone at any time. Should you receive unsolicited emails from people claiming to have the show list, you are encouraged to contact us, and we will review options to request them to cease and desist this misrepresentation.
Contact Our Team:
Debi Maines (logistics)
Advertising and Sponsorship