You are here
Home / Accreditation / Early Learning Program Accreditation / Accreditation Forms
Looking for a form? You're in the right place!
Use the forms below to connect with NAEYC
Self-report form – use this form to
- request a NAEYC program identification number
- notify NAEYC about adding a program contact person
- request NAEYC remove a contact person
- report changes to contact information
- Site visit disruption form - Use this form if your program is not serving children during the site visit process.
- Withdrawal form - Use this form if you wish to withdraw from the accreditation process entirely. Once the withdrawal form is processed the decision is final and cannot be reversed.
- 72 Hour Notification form - Use this form to report a serious event that may impact a program's ability to meet all requirements for NAEYC accreditation.
- Remittance Form - If you are looking to pay your 5th Annual Accreditation Fee, Please contact NAEYC to receive an invoice.
Did you know that primary and secondary contacts can update information in real time directly in the Accreditation Portal? View a detailed list of information you can update.
Need Help with Accreditation?
Call: 1-800-424-2460, option 3. | Email: [email protected]
Share your feedback about NAEYC Accreditation and help us improve!
Submit feedback on the accreditation system.