NAEYC’s interactive online learning programs allow you to deepen your skills and knowledge anytime, anywhere! Self-paced learning modules connect you with early childhood experts, exclusive video footage and reflective activities all within a community of learners.
Benefits of online learning from NAEYC:
- Cutting edge information from nationally-recognized experts
- Affordably priced with additional discounts for NAEYC members
- 24/7 access to match your busy schedule
- Certificate of Completion to track clock hours of training
- Earn CEUs to document your professional development
Learn more about NAEYC's online programs:
- Documenting Quality: A Teacher's Guide to Creating a Classroom Portfolio
- eLearn: TYC - available by subscription to groups of 20 or more
- More topics are in development for 2013
- Log in to the NAEYC Online Learning Center
Group rates are available for groups of 25 or more. Send queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.