Accreditation Assessment Tools
You are here
These materials are designed to deepen your understanding of the NAEYC Early Learning Program Accreditation Standards and Assessment Items. We encourage you to use these materials and other resources to support your accreditation process.
Use the resources below to gather evidence during the accreditation process
- Digital portfolio tip sheet
- Finding support during self-study
- Outcomes of self-study
- Reflecting on change during self-study
- Self-reflection questions
- Self-study cycle
- Tips for making connections in self-study
- Your self-study journey
- Accreditation Glossary of Terms
- Class eligible for observation
- Clean sanitize and disinfect table
- Crosswalk from Established Method - Changing from Established to the 2018 Accreditation Standards & Assessment Items? Use this crosswalk to help you prepare for your site visit.
- Crosswalk from Streamlined Opt-In Method - Changing from Streamlined Opt-in to the 2018 Accreditation Standards & Assessment Items? Use this crosswalk to help you prepare for your site visit.
- First-Aid CPR Staffing Pattern Worksheet
- Navigating NAEYC Early Learning webpage
- Program Professional Development Plan (PPDP)
- Required Assessment Items
- Staff Child Ratio
Below are the tools and labels for the newly approved NAEYC Early Learning Program Accreditation Standards and Assessment Items approved in January 2018. If you submitted your Candidacy or Renewal Materials prior to March 15, 2018, please email Program Support at email@example.com to request a copy of Established or Streamlined Opt-in Materials.